Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hardin's WBC

WhiteBloodCount today is 0.5 with signs of neutrophils!!!  

The great news about neutrophils is:  this means that those glorious baby cells are truly 'trying' to engraft!!!  They are beginning to like their new home!!!

The WBC  can still teeter up and down . . .  but wherever it goes, we know that it is in God's perfect Will and timing on this earth as it is in Eternity . . . and there is peace and joy!!!!!!!

I do not understand all this medical terminology . . . I do not understand how this glorious God made body works.  But,
I do understand that God's Love is with us in every situation  -  whether we perceive the situation as good or bad . . . and 
I trust The God,  who created each of us who has ever been or will be.

I do know and believe with every fiber of my being that, "This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it!" (Psalm 118:24) . . . regardless of any counts or any situation!!!
_____________________

I had just typed to this point in this note . . .  and googled the scripture above to verify the location was correct, which I had wrong.    A YouTube location came up  entitled "This is the day the Lord has made!!!"   
It had a little one's picture on it & was only 24 seconds so of course I had to open it!   It has to be a representative of Hardin's baby cells  singing . . .!!!  
"Amen" baby stem cells . . . . . . . sing on to God's glory!!!


Words being sung - (because babies are often hard to understand): 
"This is the day .  This is the day.  The Lord has made.  The Lord has made.  We will rejoice. We will rejoice and be glad He made.  Be glad He made. For this is the day the Lord has made!!!"
Out of the mouths of babes!


"Thank You Lord my God . . . The God of Abraham,
For giving us this moment in time to praise You and Your glory!!!
Rejoicing in this day You made . . . Amen!!!"


Click on this for a 24 second smile:


No comments:

Post a Comment