Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Great Way to Think into Today . . . Happy Sunday!!!

from Renaissance Unity . . .


Sunday, April 3, 2011 – Victory
Fall seven times, stand up eight.”
~Japanese Proverb

“The only victory that counts is the one over yourself.”
~ Jesse Owens
Today's Affirmation
Anchored in Truth, I am victorious over fear, worry, lack and limitation of every kind.
Today's Meditation
Dear God,

There is much noise around our world, shouting about how hopeless things seem.
If I listen, my mind quickly takes the noise and creates a story that recaps all of the terrible events
    and then tells the story over and over.
In the midst of this clanging, I can hear Your still, small voice when I take time to focus.
Your voice reminds me that everything is working together in ways I might not understand yet.
From an expanding awareness of Your presence flows peace, calm and serenity.
I surrender the victim stories I have created,
And with YOU experience the sweetness of victory over fear and worry.
Hold my hand God, I am holding Yours . . .
in this race to win.
Thank You.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment